As a valued patient, we remain incredibly grateful for the trust you place in us when you allow us to care for you. That’s why it is so important to us that we share the steps we are taking to protect the health and well-being of our patients and team members amid the risk posed by COVID-19.
What Are We doing here?
- Keeping our office clean and safe.
- In alignment with CDC recommendations, all of our team members are wearing masks.
- We’ve enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by sanitizing daily and in between patient visits.
We’re carefully monitoring our inventory and supplies to ensure our teams have what they need to provide care safely.
- We are only accepting appointments at the current moment in order to limit potential exposure to our patients and staff.
- Most importantly always remember to wash your hands and practice social distancing.